Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday

Join in!







1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?

None! I love summer when I can go barefoot everywhere. I also love summer when my children can go barefoot everywhere and I have six fewer socks accumulating daily in my laundry pile that will eventually need to be matched, folded and put away.

2. Was your child's (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?

I think it was a mutual decision. The only one I think I may have had more say in was our oldest. Sean really liked "Jack" but I'm a full-name-with-a-nick-name type of person so I really wanted "Jackson." He may have given in to me on that one.

3. What is your favorite type of weather?

Sunny and 73 with an occasional light breeze. Do I sound like a weather forecast? Warm enough for shorts and a tank top (and no socks!), but not so hot that Sean gets sweaty and crabby and refuses to be outside with me.

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?

Probably 8:30 or 9:00. Though I'm so accustomed to being awakened at 6:00 or 6:30 by my children that, even on those rare occasions when I am left to my own devices, I'm awake by 7:00 anyway.

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?

No. And that's all I'm going to say about it b/c that's a depressing topic.

And just because posts are more fun with pictures I'll leave you with a recent picture of our little Viking's jersey fan.

Photobucket


I say jersey fan because, really, she just likes the jersey. This is how she feels about the actual game.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love my flip flops too! And I definitely could do without all the socks in the laundry. Cute pictures of your little girl! I hope you have a wonderful Friday :)

http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

The Greene's said...

Sounds like a delightful forecast to me, Ms. Autumn Deigh :)