Tuesday, August 28, 2012

[Second] First Day of School

Monday was momentous for three reasons:

one:  Jack started 1st grade

two:  Wes and Elise officially began preschool at home with me (I say "officially" because unofficially we've been experimenting with school all summer, but Monday is when we had to get serious)

three: I didn't cry. Not one single tear. This was a major accomplishment given that I cried for months whenever I had to drop Jack off for kindergarten.

Below is a series of pictures of our crew on the first day. I'm sure a photoshop genius could take the best shots of each of them and piece them together for a perfect back-to-school portrait, but I'm not a photoshop genius (or any other kind of genius..to be clear), so you'll just have to use your imagnation.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: