Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh, Those Contractions

Sean was looking at apps for his soon-to-be new phone and the following conversation took place:

Sean: Huh. Contraction timer.
Me: What?
Sean: Contraction timer. You know, to time contractions.
Me: blank stare as I try to process the purpose of this

With as many times in the last three years that we've timed contractions, you'd think I'd catch on quickly here. Sadly, this was not the case. As I continued to think about the usefulness of this application I wondered if the purpose was to determine the amount of time saved by saying "can't" instead of can not or "don't" instead of "do not." You know, contractions.

4 comments:

The Greene's said...

That is too too funny!

Sarah said...

Yeah - I think you need another one.

Lisa Webster said...

Wow! Do you need some more sleep? :)

sean said...

I think I feel another one............won't