1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
Naughty? I wasn't naughty! Or maybe I just don't remember. I'm not good at that.
3. Where do you like to go to relax?
Relax? You mean while I'm awake? Because most of my "relaxing" happens in bed between the hours of 11 pm and 6 am.
4. What was the last thing you won?
The last thing I won was a cd from MckMama'sblog: Glory Revealed II. Super good. The coolest (no pun intended) thing I ever won was a year's supply of ice cream from Cub Foods. Each week we had a voucher for a free 1/2 gallon of ice cream. Saved a lot of money that year because we eat a lot of ice cream at our house.
5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
I'd want to be on Jeopardy, but only if I was guaranteed to win, because those people are smart. Oh wait...Does American Idol count as a game show? If so I change my answer to that. It's like karaoke...but bigger...and potentially much more embarrassing. Hmm...I guess I'll go back to Jeopardy with a guaranteed win.