Friday, September 2, 2011

Five Question Friday




It's time again for Mama M's blog hop. Play along. It's fun!

1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?

Most of the time I don't like shoes in the house, but the more kids we have and the more "one last things" I have to run in the house for, the more often I find myself traipsing through the house in my flip flops.

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?

Um...never heard them called "slippers." To avoid all confusion, we just go with "flip flop" at our house.

3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?

Hmm...It's a toss up between Baby Got Back and Ice Ice Baby. I remember actually writing down all the lyrics to Baby Got Back as I hit rewind over and over and over again on the tape player. Oh, to have that kind of time again. Don't worry, I'd use it more productively than I did when I was 13.

4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?

Unconditional love - it means you can be yourself and say what's on your mind.

5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?

I know what I want for the next twelve Christmases. My lucky husband is never at a loss for things to put under the tree for me.

No comments: