Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Analyze This

Nope...not a review of the 1999 De Niro "blockbuster," but that would be an interesting post given that I've never seen it (at least I don't think I have...my memory has never been all that good, but three years of sleep deprivation has definitely taken its toll).

A recount of my latest dream instead...

***insert wavy picture and dream sequence music here***

As part of the purchase agreement for our old house, we agreed to let the buyers adopt Elise (who hadn't been born yet). After she was born, however, I decided I wanted to keep her (go figure). In order to avoid having her taken from me I needed to flee the country. Given that I'm a novice when it comes to the art of escaping authorities, I enlisted the help of Jack Bauer, everyone's favorite 24 hero.

The floor (well, really just the comments feature) is open to any aspiring psychologists out there.

No comments: