Friday, January 1, 2010

What Else Could It Be But a Happy New Year?

Disgusted and utterly frustrated by trying to come up with a creative post title, I settled on the above.

Anyhoo...

I'm afraid to make any official resolutions because when (notice I said "when" and not "if") I break them, I usually feel immense guilt and question my integrity. Therefore, I am not making any resolutions this year in hopes of keeping my integrity in one piece. I will, however, list all the things I would perhaps like to do this year with the explicit disclaimer that this list in no way binds me to any real commitment.

  1. Make plans with friends and/or family at least three weekends out of every month
  2. Lose the baby, baby, baby weight and then get back on the diet I was on before baby number one
  3. Commit to do devotions with my wonderful husband
  4. Be more consistent doing weekly preschool activities with the boys
  5. Memorize one new Bible verse each week
Five should be enough to keep me busy, though I should probably list at least five more. But since this will likely be a source of guilt in the coming months I'll stop with these and start making plans to follow through.

Here's to 2010!

No comments: