Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Question Friday

Back to Five Question Friday. Woohoo! Hop over to Mama M's blog if you want to participate too.
 


1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?

Alpha Crisis Pregnancy Center in Savage. We've recently felt God tugging at our hearts for new and unsupported moms. Alpha has some great things going.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?

We haven't had to deal with school closings on snow days yet and there are never snow days for work so on the days it snows (which have been many this winter) I dread it. Traffic is slow and all I want to do is get home (or to work - though I don't long quite as much for that).

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?

I wish I could sing like famous people. Well...talented famous people. Some people are famous for their "music" but they're not actually talented.

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?

D - none of the above. I definitely have an inclination to get wrapped up in politics and celebrity gossip, but I've learned in the last few months that it's just not worth it. Following politics is stressful (seriously raises my blood pressure). Celebrity gossip is worthless (but I have to admit I kind of enjoy when there's a long line at the grocery check-out - it gives me a chance to read the covers). And I've learned that I have much better things to do with my time. 

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)

Coffee. I could drink it day and night and never get sick of it. But I don't drink it all day and night. Don't worry.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-question-friday_28.html

Matt said...

Hey nice blog! Mind visiting mine? Thanks!


http://mattgaimz.blogspot.com/