Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday

Time for Five Question Friday again with Mama M.




1. Can you drive a stick shift?

If I had to. But I'm sure I'd kill it a bazillion times between where I was and where I needed to be.


2. What are two foods you just can't eat?

Raw oysters. I've tried, but I just can't do it, much to the chagrin of my husband who will try (nearly) anything. And licorice. Not the red kind (that kind is good), but I don't think that really counts as licorice. I'm talking about the black kind. Gross.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?

I used to buy Girl Scout cookies. The Samoas are my absolute favorite. But since I can eat an entire box in one sitting (and probably would given that the sweet tooth I developed when I was pregnant with my daughter has never gone away) and that's not a very healthy practice, I try to just leave them with the girls.

4. How do you pamper yourself?

I think, by definition, pampering is an act done for you by another person, not something you can do for yourself. So...I don't. Pamper myself, I mean.

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?

When I was little, my dad used to call me Boo Boo, but no one (including my dad) has called me that in years. Mostly my friends just call me Bec...short for Beckie...short for Rebecca.

No comments: