Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Question Friday

Play along here.




1. Have you ever had roommates?

Yes, during college. Some were bad. Some were great and turned into life long friendships. I have to admit, however, that NOT living in a house full of women is much more peaceful.


2. How many names do you/your children have?

They have a lot, probably 4 or 5 each. I guess I really love terms of endearment (revelation). In fact, most of the time I do not call my children by their real names. Pumpkin, peanut, peaches, little man, sweet pea, lady, lady Jane (that's a holdover from my own mom), princess, beautiful, handsome, buddy, love are just a few of "names" you'll hear in our house. This is all in addition to variations of their given names.

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

Big fat N-O!

4. What is the messiest room in your house?

The laundry room. It's the only room that is almost exclusively mine so it doesn't get picked up very often. And I have very few opportunities to have uninterrupted time in there to get it organized. Who am I kidding? I have very little uninterrupted time in any room. Maybe I should just list my whole house! In the words of my mother, "this too shall pass."

5. What is your ideal mothers day?

Any day that I'm surrounded by my family and don't have to prepare meals or wash dishes.

2 comments:

LA Botchar said...

Stopping by for 5QF, and have to say I absolutely love your blog header...those little feet, I want to tickle my computer screen! LOL. The quote is great too.

Lisa Webster said...

I hope I'm one of the "great" roommates and not the "bad". :) Love you!