Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Travelin' Thru Vlog

Hello, friends. It's been a while since I've posted anything. It was probably last summer when I was telling you fun stories about Costa Rica. Well, in case you didn't know, we're in the last days of preparation for another missions trip. This time the destination is Berlin, Germany and the representation from Minnesota has increased from 1 to 9. Beckie, Jack, and Evie are joining from our family and a few from The Overflowing Cup are coming along as well. It will be a blast. We are hoping to have regular updates for you here while we're in Germany and some follow-up posts after we return.

I've decided to try my hand at a vlog ("video-log" for those of you new to the internets) as well. It's mostly going to be videos of the kids at various stages of life. I've populated it with a few videos to get started. So please check it out and subscribe for updates. (Just like I'm sure you've already done here at the blog.)

We just found out that we are expected to teach a class on line dancing! I can't wait to post a video of that!! Let me know in the comments who you think will be the best line dancer from our team and give me some feedback on the YouTube page.

Travelin' Thru Vlog

See you soon!