Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Brief Update

I know I'm behind. Life has been a little crazy lately and I've had to spend nap times away from the computer so I haven't had time to update. This is what we've been doing:
  • Went downtown with Sarah, Sam, Caleb and Noah to see the MN Orchestra
  • Took down the fence in the backyard that used to be around a hot tub (really Sean did all this, but I kept the kids away so I'm taking a little credit)
  • Laid landscape fabric where our deck is going to be (again, Sean did most of the work here)
  • Tried to track down an accurate survey of our property so we could get a building permit - we couldn't so we're giving in and paying to have another one done
  • Took Wesley to an ENT about his cronic cough/raspy breathing (swallow study to follow on Friday)
  • Packing, packing and more packing. How much stuff does a family of 4 need to go on a roadtrip and spend 4 days in Cincinnati? A lot.

We're off to Cincinnati on Saturday. I'll post pictures when we get back.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, should I be packing?!!!