Monday, May 5, 2008

A Mighty Wind

As it is our Monday morning tradition, we went to Super Target this morning to get our weekly grocery shopping done. We always stop in the Thomas the Train section on our way from the baby aisles over to dairy. If Jack is good as I weave my way up and down the grocery aisles, he is allowed to have a cookie from the bakery when we finally make it up there. Today's version was chocolate chip, as evidenced by the photos below.


(a closer look in case you can't see it above)


He was very concerned about the crumbs on his hands so he insisted on using the little tissue that the cookie comes in to wipe them off. When he handed it back to me I asked him how he was going to get the chocolate off of his face. He said "I gonna go outside and the wind will blow it off." That's a mighty wind.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! Isn't it going to be neat going back and reading the things we're documenting now about our kids?

Beckie said...

I was just telling Sean the other day that this is like electronic scrapbooking. There's no way I have time to make beautiful scrapbooks for my kids, but this kind of takes the place and I can get it done in about 5 minutes.

Lorie Crandall said...

that is so funny!