Friday, September 19, 2008

Tag - You're It

I have been tagged by Sarah.
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. List 6 random facts about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by commenting on their blog
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog


Six Facts
1. For a long time I have wanted to learn how to pilot a helicopter.

2. My dream job is to be a meteorologist on TV with the name Autumn Deigh (pronounced "day").

3. When I was little I had a recurring dream that gremlins broke into our house and were chasing my dad and me. There was an adult gremlin and a child gremlin. The rule was that only I could defeat the adult gremlin and only my dad could defeat the child gremlin. I would always run into my room, hide on the side of my dresser and then jump out to attack the gremlin when he came near.

4. I once had one of those bloated-belly goldfish and I named it Oprah.

5. I really want a pink cell phone.

6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Karaoke!!

I am tagging:
Lorie at Life in North Minneapolis, Lisa at Life with the Websters and Sarah at The GreeneHouse. (Sorry - I don't have three more).

1 comment:

The Greene's said...

I'm thinking you could kill two birds with one stone and be one of those copter flying storm watching meteorologists! Also, that dream is...well...special! I laughed out loud at your fish named Oprah however hehehe.