Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ribbit

We spent Labor Day weekend at the lake - probably our last visit until Memorial Day weekend. One of these years I'd like to spend some fall weekends up there. I remember that being one of my favorite times of year at the cabin when I was growing up (except for the hours and hours and hours of raking leaves). We had a full house...15 of us! We spent a lot of time just hanging out with the kids. We had a bonfire Saturday night that Jack got to stay up for. Wesley pretty much stayed on his normal schedule so he had to miss the fire.


One afternoon, my mom found a tree frog on one of the deck chairs and pointed it out to Jack.
He got to take a really close look at it.

Then he touched it. "It's sticky," he said.

Then it jumped on him.

He was telling my dad about it later and said that the frog jumped right on his coat...his boat coat.





1 comment:

The Greene's said...

Funny!! His boat coat...hehehe