Friday, October 23, 2009

The Day Has Come

From the moment we found out we would be adding a daughter to our family, I imagined with delight the day I could put pigtails in her hair. I reminisced about the day after day after day that I marched out the door to kindergarten with pigtails adorning my own little blond head (sometimes straight, sometimes not) and hoped that, someday, my own daughter would do the same. So imagine my excited anticipation when I thought today might be a good day to try pigtails and further imagine my exuberance when it actually worked!

So presented to you below is our little pigtailed baby girl!





Bring on the barrettes, baubles and bows because there's no stopping now!

6 comments:

sean said...

Woo Hoo!

Sarah said...

Aaww!!

Lisa Webster said...

So cute! She didn't mind you doing it? She actually left them in her hair? I love it!

Danielle and Ryan said...

Those pictures are sooooo cute! I love pigtails and she wears them nicely!

The Greene's said...

Soooo cute!

Lorie Crandall said...

soooo cute!