Friday, March 12, 2010

Hippity Hop

Nope, nothing about bunnies today. It's time, once again, for Mama M's  Five Question Friday blog hop.


My Little Life


1. How much time do you spend on the computer each day?


Well, since my work is 99% on the computer and I spend three days at work each week, I'd say I average 5 to 6 hours a day over the course of a week.


2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?


The jury is still out on this one. I'd love to pay for our kids' college, but I see the value in "allowing" them to share in the responsibility. When it comes down to it, however, with the rising cost of tuition my guess is that paying for college for three kids won't even be a realistic option. I don't think the 529 plans are going to do that well over the next 14+ years.


3. Have you ever been in a car accident?


When I was driving? Yes, but not with other cars. One time I hit a biker, the other time I hit a deer. One was my fault, the other was the deer's. The biker rode away without any scratches, the deer wasn't so lucky.


4. What is your favorite book?


Definitely not any of the books I was assigned to read in high school...bleh! Probably A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers. It's the first in the Mark of the Lion series. Really good.


5. Do you make your bed every day?


I should. And most days it's made, but I may or may not be the one to make it.

BTW - Sorry for the lack of posts between last Friday and this one. I'll try to get more posted. With pictures.

1 comment:

Lisa Webster said...

I remember that deer accident! Remember how we laughed hysterically and then cried? That deer's butt hit the windshield right in front of my face! So glad that we were safe though!