Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Question Friday

Play along here.






1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?

Hmm...as often as we've commented on a hot summer day that it would be great to have a pool, I'm going to have to go with landscaping. We have some grand plans that would compete with a pool any day of the week.


2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?

Choosing not to answer this one.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?

The street of oncoming traffic! When Wes was really little he toddled after Sean to the mailbox (across the street) right as a car was coming down the street. Lucky for us, the driver wasn't trying to break the sound barrier as most cars are as they rush to or from work.

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?

I'm surprised that this is a confession for many people. I always thought that everyone just went every 6 months as scheduled. I learned something today.

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?

This one makes me feel like I'm 5. And, really, my answer is very similar to my 5-year-old's because my favorite animal changes with the weather. It's just one of those things I don't give a lot of thought and depends on my mood, I guess.

3 comments:

sean said...

Either you called Wes a "she" or you meant Elise.

Beckie said...

Nope. I was referring to the driver, but I clarified.

Unknown said...

Wow! In the street with traffic!
Must have made your heart stop.
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/06/5-questions-friday.html