Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Question Friday

You can play too.





1. What is your current favorite tv show?

I hate to even admit it, but I love Glee. Dumb, I know.

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?

I've had a lot of bad haircuts because I hate paying a lot of money for them. About a year ago, though, I got such a bad haircut from one of those discount places that I actually went back and complained. The manager offered to cut it again for me. Uh...no thanks. They messed it up the first time, why would I let them take a scissors to it again? I opted for my money back and made an appointment at a real salon. Lesson learned.

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?

Big bangs! Not the theory, the hair. The higher the better, I guess. Super funny now when I look back at those pictures.

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?

We can only use this one about once a year, but we like to visit the Rainbow Play Systems store. There are probably 10 different sets that the kids (and sometimes the adults) can plan on. It's especially good for rainy days. But we don't want to be recognized every time we go in so we limit ourselves.

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?

Absolutely not. My days of thinking road trips are fun are long gone. Get me to vacation as quickly as possible.

No comments: