Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday

Play along here.




1. What is your favorite summer time activity?

Sitting on the beach by my favorite husband with my favorite book while my favorite kids are napping. Oh how I cherish nap time in the summer.

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?

Whatever is cheapest - which usually ends up being Target-brand. Laundry detergent is not one of those things I like to spend money on. Though I'm guessing I'm not alone on that one.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?

Reservations.

4. Do you have any talents?

Everyone has talents. It's just that some talents are more interesting to blog about than others. If I could juggle or ride a unicycle or balance 50 books on my head or do all three of those things at the same time, then I might have something interesting to say here. But...I can't do any of those. My talents are more business related (read, "boring to blog about, but useful in some way in God's master plan").

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?

I'll take a little parenting expertise please. Not only would it be fantastic for our children, but I get giddy thinking about all the "mom-guilt" it would relieve.

No comments: