Friday, July 1, 2011

Five Question Friday

Join in







1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?

I would like to say that I would, but in reality, I just don't think I could do it. I'm pretty sure I would just keep thinking about  my kids growing up without a mother should something tragic happen and it would send me right back down the ladder instead of over the edge.

2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?

Move theater for sure. The mess stays there instead of in my car. I have a hard enough time keeping it clean without adding popcorn and candy to the mix.

3. Do you have your groceries delivered?

We've considered it a few times, but with as much as I can save shopping sales and using coupons, it would probably nearly double our grocery bill. There have been times, however, when I've coveted the giant green totes sitting on our neighbors' front stoops.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?

Since "au natural" would mean uni-brow city, I pull out my trusty tweezers on occasion to keep my two brows shaped up.

5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

Absolutely not. I'm very much the same as I was in high school and my "worldly" life is reflective of the choices I made during high school and college. Not sure I like what this answer implies...

1 comment:

WishfulMe said...

Hahaha! Love your bungee answer! Yes, think of the children! Hehehe...

I agree with you on saving more with sales and coupons FOR SURE! It would be nice to have them delivered, if I could get the same sales and use coupons the same way. :)

Take care!
Dee