Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday

It's that time again. Plan along with Mama M if you want.







1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?

I sure hope so. But really I hope that I would never be in this situation. Or rather, that my friends would never be in this situation.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?

I try not to drink much soda (primarily because there are very few good kinds that are both diet and caffeine free), but when I do it's in a glass. With ice. Because it's either at a restaurant or at home where we keep our soda in the pantry, not in the fridge.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?

I have some minor undiagnosed OCD and this is one of the areas where it manifests itself. I must must must wash my hair first. No questions. No compromise.

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?

Remember two things: YOU are the expert on your baby and zipper jammies are a requirement - they make nighttime diaper changes much easier.

5. What is your best hangover remedy?

Don't have too much to drink.

2 comments:

Amanda Z said...

Hey there! Following your blog now through 5Qf! Love your site! : ) I am hosting my first ever giveaway on my blog if you care to check it out! Have a great weekend!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I really enjoyed your answers. I love your blog header. It is so sweet. Hope you have a good weekend.