Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Question Friday

I am so happy that I can say that this is not my only post this week. Life must be settling down a little. Believe me, I'm relishing in it because I know in about ten weeks (yep, only ten left!) our life is going to be crazier than ever before. But today, it's good. And it's also time for Five Question Friday. Play along with Mama M.






1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?

Nothing purposeful, as in I don't have a specific method I choose every time. I think what helps, even though it's not a choice, is the fact that I'm a big baby that cries about everything. It's like all the emotion is wrapped up in my tears and when I cry the frustration, anger, etc. just flows out.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?

Just another day. Like I said last week, the obligatory nature of it just ruins it for me.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?

Where are the children? And how long do I have? If I am child free for more than an hour I'm usually more productive. If I have less than an hour I take that time for myself rationalizing that I wouldn't really get much done anyway. If the children are with me, forget it. I'm lucky to get dishes from the counter to the dishwasher.

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?

Nap time. Enough said.

5. What is your go to karaoke song?

I really wish had an answer for this one. I would sing karaoke every day if I could do it in the comfort of my pajamas in the privacy of my own home (maybe it's good we don't have a karaoke machine). But it usually requires going out at night in real clothes on an evening with nothing else to do. Just doesn't happen. BUT...If I did sing karaoke, I would probably choose...um...well...[crickets]. There are just too many.

No comments: