Friday, February 24, 2012

Five Question Friday

Last week I had blog success, getting more than just 5QF posted. This week I had other demands in the evenings, which I classify as life success. You can always join Mama M's blog hop.





1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?

If I really want to just relax, my favorite thing to do is watch a movie or tv show with Sean. I may or may not be simultaneously scouring the internet for craft/decorating/DIY goodies. If it's just me, I like to find a project (some type of crafty thing) and do it start to finish. Most of the time I don't have enough "down time" to do something completely, however, so I end up with a lot of half finished projects.

2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?

I'm not sure I can distinguish between wanting something because I can't have it and really wanting it. I try really hard to evaluate my "cravings" before I make up my mind that I want something so if I discover I can't have it, I can't tell if I want it more because I can't have it or I just really wanted it in the first place.

3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?

A year of house cleaning and laundry service. Hands down, my two least favorite things in the whole wide world.

4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?

Not if I can help it. If I have to eat by myself, I'd rather be sitting on my couch reading a book than in a restaurant looking lonely.

5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?

In the spirit of only saying something if I have something nice to say, I'm going to have to forfeit this question because I can't think of any company that has so impressed me that I could rave about its product/service.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Newest follower! I found you through 5QF. I blog at www.mymusingsd.blogspot.com. Glad to have found your blog!

Sarann said...

Ooh, I didn't think of housekeeping, that is a GREAT answer! Have a great weekend!