Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Look at me again!

I think we're going to have a lot of posts titled like this in the next few weeks. This morning when I heard Wesley babbling in his room I walked in and found him like this:


I didn't sit him up and I know he didn't sleep sitting up so he must have sat up on his own.

Monday night he pulled himself from sitting to standing (in the bathroom, of course, the safest of all places for someone with bad balance and wobbly legs). And last night he took a few steps while holding on to the ottomans in the family room. He's going to be running around the house before we know it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, one less to carry...

Lisa Webster said...

What a big boy! I can't wait to see him on Monday! (and everyone else, too)

Lorie Crandall said...

what a big boy!