Friday, April 16, 2010

Five Question Friday

You know the drill. Head over here to join in.





1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?

Um...none. If you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly "Ms. English Teacher" when it comes to writing on the ol' blog (not that it's bad to be an English teacher and, believe me, I'm as big a fan of proper use of grammar and punctuation as anyone I know, but here...well, I just don't find it necessary) so if I'm thinking it in my head, that's how it's coming out on my fingers.

2. Do you still write checks?

Pretty much never. I'm lucky if I write a check once a month.

3. Who was your favorite President and why?

Hands down, Ronald Reagan. I'm a big fan of low taxes and letting the American people keep as much of their hard earned money as possible.

4. Are you a yeller?

Unfortunately, yes. I'd rather not be a yeller and it's something I'm trying to change.

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?

Gross. No. I don't even like to touch the outside of the garbage receptacles in public places. There's no way I'm going in. Ish.

No comments: