Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday

Another Friday. Another chance to participate.




1. What was the first car you owned?

I owned or my parents owned and let me use? Because I didn't actually own a car until I was married and we bought the Grand Prix. Now that I have children and money of my own I realize the foolishness of thinking that I ever really had a car (or anything for that matter) before I bought my own. I just got to use one.

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?

Acy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus. What an awful song!

3. Have you ever had stitches?

Yep. No more details.

4. What was your first job?

My first summer job was at an in-home daycare two houses down from ours. The pay was below minimum wage, but I didn't know any better. I was just happy to have some extra money. Dumb kid.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?

Big Bird, hands down.

4 comments:

Baby Boberg & Parents said...

I share your love of Big Bird! He's just so cool.
Your blog photos of precious little feet is adorable. How sweet!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Oh heck... now you got me singing the Achy Breaky Heart song! Bahhhhhh.... ;p

Happy Friday to you from Malaysia!

Come on over to my blog at http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/

Sammy said...

I remember learning to line dance to Achy Breaky Heart hahaha! Gotta love the south! :)

Btw your blog is adorable!

Beth McC. said...

Love all your answers! So Fun!!! Your blog is too cute! Thanks for sharing...Happy Friday