Friday, April 2, 2010

Five Question Friday

More blog hopping. Head over here to find out how you can join.




1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?

The car is my stage. In college when no "carpoolers" were available and I would have to make the 3 1/2 hour drive home by myself, I looked forward with great anticipation to the concert I would perform, carefully choosing just the right cds to ensure my audience was delighted.

2. What would you never be caught doing?

There are too many things to list. See question 3.

3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?

Much much too personal. No comment. Moving on.

4. Have you ever broken a bone?

No and I plan to keep it that way. Though most people probably don't actually plan to break bones so even if I plan to never break a bone I still might. I guess. If I'm not careful. Which, I am. Refer to question 2.

5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?

Definitely cooking. Despite my affinity for rules and (everyone) following them (all the time), I feel a little constrained, or maybe intimidated, by the precision that baking requires.

No comments: