Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

Another Friday. Another chance to participate.




1. If you could, would you go back to high school?

Let me think about this one for a milisecond...no way! While I enjoyed the freedom from responsibility that comes along with high school and pretty much complete dependence on someone else, I really like being a wife and a mom and I'm pretty sure many people would have frowned upon me assuming those roles at 16.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

I'd with for a guarantee that my kids will decide to love and follow Jesus. And then I'd wish for someone else to come and finish potty training Wesley and come back when it's Elise's turn.

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

We don't watch that many kids shows, but I do kind of like when we happen to see Sid the Science Kid. Must be something about his crazy hair.

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Coffee. I wish it was as necessary to life as water. However, since it's not, I try to limit myself to one cup (and by cup I mean the largest insulated mug I can find) a day.

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

Too many to list here, but one thing that's really been on my heart lately is being more gentle in my approach with my children. I'm constantly reminded that, at their young age, I represent God to my children and I want them to see all of His traits in me, especially that He is a gentle, loving, comforting God.

1 comment:

Eos Mom said...

Ooh, I would love to have someone come and potty train my kids! Great answer!