Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday

Join Mama M for Five Question Friday!




1. Have you ever had surgery?

No and I plan to keep it that way.

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?

No. Again, planning to keep it that way. Hmm...I'm kind of boring, medically speaking anyway.

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?

I've never experienced a real medical emergency so I couldn't say for sure. At first I thought I'd definitely be calm because in other "crisis" situations I rein in the emotions and get down to business. However, when I think back to the minor injuries my kids have experienced and remember the panicked feeling in the pit of my stomach and my shaky voice because I'm on the verge of tears, I'm questioning the validity of my cool-as-a-cucumber claim.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?

Landscape? Yes. Garden? No. But we are going to plant a veggie garden this year. I've been carefully reading every word of the gardening book I received as a birthday gift this year and imagining the bounty at harvest time. I have a feeling it will be more of a bounty for the critters in our yard than us, but I think there's a chapter on that. I'll read that one twice, I think.

5. When did you move out of your parents house?

The first time? When I went to college. For good? Shortly after I was married.

2 comments:

Lisa Webster said...

#3 reminds me of when we ran into a deer on the way back to school. Calm? We were not. :)

The Greene's said...

I didn't know you guys ran into a deer! Who was driving?