Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Question Friday

Another week of Five Question Friday. Join Mama M here.




1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Just one thing? Today I'd say it's my tendency to procrastinate. Not surprisingly, that little habit has gotten me into a bind more than once. Maybe I'll start working on that tomorrow...


2. Write about a time when you got lost.

On my first date with my husband, I was deemed the navigator. Big mistake. He learned his lesson. Now we have a GPS.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?

I hate camping. I need a bed and a place to escape from the bugs. As much as I admire and would like to be one of those women that can brave the great outdoors, I'm just not. And I don't think I ever will be.

4. Have you donated blood?

I have a few times, but I think most of the times I did it, I passed out. I don't any more.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?

I don't budget. I read my husband. He doesn't budget either (I don't think), but I can tell whether he's in spending mode or saving mode and I adjust accordingly. It works for us, I guess.

No comments: