Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday

Time for Five Question Friday again. Check out Mama M's blog hop here.





1. Do you collect anything?

Do children's toys count? I'm sure I used to collect things, but for a few years I experienced the joy of an uncluttered house and I gave up on collections. Maybe I should qualify my answer by saying that I don't collect things on purpose. Some things just collect on their own: coupons yet to be clipped, books yet to be read, children's art yet to be preserved, dust...you get the idea.

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.

No thanks.

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?

Are stretch marks scars? If so, then I have lots of scars. And they're from having babies. If they don't count then I'm afraid my sheltered non-living-on-the-edge life has produced no scars to speak of.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?

Spaghettios. Though I don't eat them anymore. Okay, so maybe this is something I used to eat that now I think is gross. That's my modified answer.

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?

I have this very vague memory of driving (well, riding since I was too young to drive) home from school one time and needing to choose a different route than we'd normally take because there was a tornado in our path. I mean, right up the block. But I also remember the driver being very calm and collected, which doesn't make much sense when faced with a tornado, so I can't say for sure that this actually happened the way I remember it. So I guess my answer is: maybe.

No comments: